In which I celebrate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello all!

Ive been saving my first post for this!

I passed 25000 words!

Yay! Throws confetti!

If some of you have no idea what im talking about, im talking about NanoWrimo!

That means im 50% done!

I only have a little time so I hope to finish! If I dont, well that sucks but I will finish this book. Though Nano technically only wants you to write 50000 words, my goal for this book is 80000 so we shall see how that goes.

Im starting Ch 14 on page 100 so im pretty excited.

Now I leave you with an excerpt:
I turned the faucet, tested the water, splashed my face and rubbed roughly. The person looking back at me from the mirror was not me, for a moment it looked like the old me. The confident, bitchy, beautiful me. I blinked away the drops of water dripping down my face, when I looked again, she was gone. It was the plain, scared, shy new me. I forced the thought of the old me coming back out of my mind, not wanting to ponder on the thought.
This is still to be edited by me editor *winks* so it will most likely change later.

Going to write more.
See ya!

1 Troubles:

Mg (LWS) said...

Yayaaaaa editor :)

Post a Comment