Its been a while...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hey guys!

The last time I posted this was when I finished Nano. After Nano my goal was to write ten thousand words perday so I could be done with the book by now but.... that didn't happen. I have been super busy lately and just didn't feel like writing. I found out a good excuse for my book to be the way I want it to be so I now want to finish.

I just passed 60k so if I write 10k in these next two weeks, I could be finished by 2011! I really like the sound of this so I'm going to do it. During Nano, I forced myself to write everyday so I will just have to force myself to write again.

I was thinking it would be awesome to be published some time in 2011 but baby steps. First, finish the damn book. Second, send it to Andrea to see what she thinks. Third, contact small publishers to hope hope hope, they would be interested in my book. Fourth, (during step 3) figure out what I want to write next and start writing it!

I really want to do this guys and I hope I can!




On the sidebar, you can see my word update!

1 Troubles:

Mg (LWS) said...

Knowing you you'll have it done by next weekend if you work hard enough! :P

Post a Comment